me :p

me :p

Selasa, 14 Desember 2010

songs for you boys -__-

Seperti bintang

Anda saja engkau tahu

resahku karenamu

andai aku di benakmu

alangkah indahnya dunia

Bila ada satu nama ku rindu

Selalu sebutkan dirimu

Seperti bintang indah matamu

Andaikan sinarnya untuk aku

Seperti ombak debar jantungku

Menanti jawabanmu

Pernah aku dengar darimu

Engkau kini sendiri

Namun adakah kau dengarkan aku

Yang benar inginkan kamu

Mungkin aku terlalu

Berharap yang tak tentu

Adakah aku dihatimu?

by: yovie & nuno

u smile

I'd wait on you forever and a day

Hand and foot

Your world is my world

Ain't no way you're ever gon' get

Any less than you should

Cause baby You smile I smile

Cause whenever You smile I smile

Your lips, my biggest weakness

Shouldn't have let you know

I'm always gonna do what they say (hey)

If you need me I'll come running

From a thousand miles away

When you smile I smile , You smile I smile Hey

Baby take my open heart and all it offers

Cause this is as unconditional as it'll ever get

You ain't seen nothing yet

I won't ever hesitate to give you more

Cause baby (hey) You smile I smile, You smile, I smile Hey hey hey

You smile I smile I smile I smile I smile You smile I smile Make me smile baby

Baby you won't ever work for nothing

You are my ins and my means now With you there's no in between

I'm all in Cause my cards are on the table

And I'm willing and I'm able

But I fold to your wish Cause it's my command Hey hey hey

You smile I smile You smile I smile Hey hey hey You smile I smile I smile I smile I smile You smile I smile

milkysmile

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Selasa, 14 Desember 2010

songs for you boys -__-

Seperti bintang

Anda saja engkau tahu

resahku karenamu

andai aku di benakmu

alangkah indahnya dunia

Bila ada satu nama ku rindu

Selalu sebutkan dirimu

Seperti bintang indah matamu

Andaikan sinarnya untuk aku

Seperti ombak debar jantungku

Menanti jawabanmu

Pernah aku dengar darimu

Engkau kini sendiri

Namun adakah kau dengarkan aku

Yang benar inginkan kamu

Mungkin aku terlalu

Berharap yang tak tentu

Adakah aku dihatimu?

by: yovie & nuno

u smile

I'd wait on you forever and a day

Hand and foot

Your world is my world

Ain't no way you're ever gon' get

Any less than you should

Cause baby You smile I smile

Cause whenever You smile I smile

Your lips, my biggest weakness

Shouldn't have let you know

I'm always gonna do what they say (hey)

If you need me I'll come running

From a thousand miles away

When you smile I smile , You smile I smile Hey

Baby take my open heart and all it offers

Cause this is as unconditional as it'll ever get

You ain't seen nothing yet

I won't ever hesitate to give you more

Cause baby (hey) You smile I smile, You smile, I smile Hey hey hey

You smile I smile I smile I smile I smile You smile I smile Make me smile baby

Baby you won't ever work for nothing

You are my ins and my means now With you there's no in between

I'm all in Cause my cards are on the table

And I'm willing and I'm able

But I fold to your wish Cause it's my command Hey hey hey

You smile I smile You smile I smile Hey hey hey You smile I smile I smile I smile I smile You smile I smile

milkysmile

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr