karena bosen ngga ngapa ngapain gue akhirnya ke omegle deh,alhasil gue ngga bosen haha kocak banget sih pembahasannya,ini sebagian dialognya:
Stranger: come to korea >_< You: because korea interesting,has many uniqe
You: haha so far from here
Stranger: Thank you, glad you think so
Stranger: But if you chance to do the same in Asia Once it!
You: haha not at all
Stranger: In fact, I accidentally English
You: maybe?i hope it
Stranger: I'm really trying ^ ^
You: really?how get there?
Stranger: welcome to korea !
Stranger: I'm going out to dinner! We'm still evening
Stranger: Conversation and had fun with you
You: thank you byee
Stranger: bye !
Senin, 15 Maret 2010
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Senin, 15 Maret 2010
talk to stranger with omegle
karena bosen ngga ngapa ngapain gue akhirnya ke omegle deh,alhasil gue ngga bosen haha kocak banget sih pembahasannya,ini sebagian dialognya:
Stranger: come to korea >_< You: because korea interesting,has many uniqe
You: haha so far from here
Stranger: Thank you, glad you think so
Stranger: But if you chance to do the same in Asia Once it!
You: haha not at all
Stranger: In fact, I accidentally English
You: maybe?i hope it
Stranger: I'm really trying ^ ^
You: really?how get there?
Stranger: welcome to korea !
Stranger: I'm going out to dinner! We'm still evening
Stranger: Conversation and had fun with you
You: thank you byee
Stranger: bye !
Stranger: come to korea >_< You: because korea interesting,has many uniqe
You: haha so far from here
Stranger: Thank you, glad you think so
Stranger: But if you chance to do the same in Asia Once it!
You: haha not at all
Stranger: In fact, I accidentally English
You: maybe?i hope it
Stranger: I'm really trying ^ ^
You: really?how get there?
Stranger: welcome to korea !
Stranger: I'm going out to dinner! We'm still evening
Stranger: Conversation and had fun with you
You: thank you byee
Stranger: bye !
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar